Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Leigh & Luca


One of my many fetishes is scarves. I wear them around my neck constantly, as well as around my head. Nothing really gives you a bit more flair than a scarf! It's an accessory that many people over look, and many times don't see the versatility of! While on the search for Spring/Summer scarves, I found Leigh & Luca. This brand is everything I've dream of! The scarves are over four and a half feet long by four and a half feet wide. And when I get $200 to spend on a scarf, I'll be a very happy camper. Someday...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out our new twitter, facebook fan page. We're currently running a 30% sale on our website on our Fall 2009 Collection
    www.leighluca.com
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/leighluca
    FB Fan Page: http://bit.ly/dclyO0

    ReplyDelete

Speak on it...